Call us to discuss how we can assist you in navigating the new payroll requirements
From the ATO
Find out how your payroll software provider will offer STP reporting – this may be through an update to your existing software, or an additional service. Also remember to:
- check if they have a deferred start date for your product
- find out what support they will offer to their clients to transition to STP
- subscribe to their communications – this may be via email, newsletter or web updates.
An excerpt from ASIC.
If you require assistance with this matter please contact the office.
“From November 2018, trading names will be removed from the ABN Lookup. The ABN Lookup contains a list of all Australian Business Numbers (ABNs) and any associated business names.
If you want to trade under a specific name, you’ll need to register it as a business name with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
You don’t need to register a business name if you trade under your own name (‘John Smith’), but you’ll need to have a business name if it’s anything else (‘John Smith Plumbing’).”
We work with people and businesses in the following areas:
- Buying and selling businesses.
- Financing for business (Short and long term).
- Business formation including ASIC registrations.
- Business and accounting software advise and implementation.
- Tax and financial statements.
- Cost and managerial accounting.
- Company secretarial services.